Campania long stay
Sunday - Naples
Arrival in Naples and transfer to Hotel ( delivery rooms from 14:00 ) . Before dinner meeting with our guide . Welcome cocktail and presentation of the tour.
MONDAY ' - Isle of Capri
Breakfast . Departure to Capri , wonderful expression naturalistic , historical and worldly . Visit the Villa San Michele . Lunch . Transfer to the Gardens of Augustus to admire the famous Faraglioni and Marina Piccola. Free time . Meeting point landing and return to the hotel . In the evening dinner in a typical restaurant with typical Neapolitan musical accompaniment .
TUESDAY ' - Vesuvius / Pompeii ruins
Breakfast at the hotel . Excursion to Vesuvius climb by bus up to 1,000 meters ( possibility to visit the crater at about 1280 meters , with a fee guide) . Lunch and departure for Pompeii . Visit of the excavations and the famous Villa of the Mysteries . Return to Hotel . Dinner and overnight .
WEDNESDAY ' - Napoli
Breakfast . Visit the Old Town : The Church of St. Clare with the Cloister , The Cathedral of San Gennaro , the workshops of S. Gregorio Armeno and views historical monuments that surround them . Lunch . Panoramic bus tour of the city with a stop at Piazza Plebiscito and visit the Royal Palace , one of the four residences used by the royal house of the Bourbons of Naples during the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies . Departure for Salerno or surroundings and hotel accommodation. Dinner and overnight .
THURSDAY ' Sorrento / Positano * / Amalfi / Salerno
Breakfast at the hotel . Departure to Sorrento and visiting the town . Continuation to Positano and free time ( 1 hour) . Departure by boat line * to Amalfi . Lunch and free time . Continue by motorboat to Salerno for the night and dinner .
* N.B . The excursion will take place in motonavedal 10/05 to 24/10 . In case of bad condizionimeteo and in the remaining periods the excursion will be made by bus .
FRIDAY ' Salerno / Excavations of Paestum / Salerno
Breakfast and departure to Paestum , visit the archaeological excavations and the Museum . Lunch at a farm with a small tasting of buffalo . Guided tour of the winery and explanation of the areas of the manufacturing process of the grapes . Return to Salerno and walk to the main course . Return to hotel and dinner .
Saturday Option 1 Salerno Full
Breakfast at the hotel,meet your guide and depart for a trip through tour on ceramic art of Salerno since it first appeared in the Neolithic Age , the Medieval Castle Arechis ceramic , ceramics of the twentieth century with the Ceramics Museum of Villa Guariglia and finally a visit to the headquarters feature Ceramics Solimene in Vietri sul Mare.
After lunch return to Salerno and departing for a short city tour starting from the Provincial Archaeological Museum which houses the finds from the prehistoric to the Roman period , from the city and the most important archaeological sites in the province , fetched over the years thanks to explorations archaeological discoveries incidental and private donations. The Provincial Art Gallery is housed in the seventeenth century Palazzo Pinto, aristocratic residence of one of the most important noble families of Salerno , the exhibition is divided into three sections : From the fifteenth to the eighteenth century , continue on foot through the streets of salerno old , duomo and via mercanti with the traditional architecture,at the end return to hotel
Sunday - Salerno
Breakfast at the hotel and end of our services .
• Tour Bus G.T. and accompanist ( multilingual on request ) from dinner on Saturday / Sunday arrival to lunch on Friday / Saturday , according to the day of your departure .
• Full board , set menu , from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on 8th with meals in hotels or c / o outside restaurants .
• 1 dinner in a typical restaurant with typical Neapolitan musical accompaniment .
• Drinks 1/4 lt wine and ½ mineral .
• Welcome cocktail
• Use audio- receivers for the duration of the tour .
• Accommodation in 4 * hotels .
• Step maritime Capri
• Tourist landing in Capri
• Small tasting of buffalo .
• Local guides in Capri , Naples , Pompeii Ruins and Paestum , Salerno
• * + Tour Bus from the city of origin and transfers collettivial first / last hotel on the tour.
• ** AV + Train Tour from Rome Termini 2nd class and trasferimenticollettivi , the station of Naples , the first / last hotel on the tour.
Milagro Travel Srl
Via Diaz, 21 - 84100 Salerno
© 2010 Keycontent CMS